2019年10月8日 星期二

This time I went to the home of an elderly person living alone to help them clean the house. The grandmother and the grandfather were very nice. they always afraid that we were too tired to let us drink water and drink tea hahahh. I am responsible for sweeping the toilet, because it was a simple job to working holiday in Green Island in Taiwan last month .I swept a lot of toilets. Wiping the windows is also trying to clean them up. After all, they are old enough to help and try their best to help. Later, after cleaning, they remember to play games. Playing the flop to see the grandmother laughing, I am also very happy. She even play sandbags. It’s also a good memory to have lunch all the time. I can see them in Singapore . I’m really lucky. I really like this fate and opportunity.

沒有留言:

張貼留言